Ferrari 360 for sale in India
- Production 1999 - 2005
- 2004 Ferrari 360 Coupe provides 3.6L V8 cylinder engine along with 6 speed manual or automated manual transmission. Drivetrain is of rear wheel drive.
- It produces 400 Hp at 8500 rpm, with fuel economy being 10/15 mpg. Provides great steering control with brand name of Ferrari-making it desirable to buyers.
- Exterior specs are great with Ferrari design and body work. Driving dynamics offered are classy with amazing interiors and upholstered designs, with adequate safety.
New & Used prices
New and Used Ferrari 360 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Ferrari 360
Ferrari 360 Modena promotional video
2x FERRARI 360 SPIDER - Walkaround, start-up and sound 2013
Forum of Ferrari 360
Top5 Ferrari Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 15,000,000
- A DOHC V8 32 value engine system powers the Ferrari F430 which produces 483 bhp and 343 lb-ft of torque. It also has the feature of port fuel injection.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 27,500,000
- The Ferrari 458 Italia is powered by a 4.5 litre V8 engine system which is capable of producing 562 HP and a 400 pound feet of torque.
- The Ferrari FF is powered by a DOHC V12 42 valve engine system having direct fuel injection feature. It provides a 651 bhp and 504 lb-ft of torque.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 21,000,000
- Great aerodynamics and with a seating capacity of four passengers, this luxury sports car has superb acceleration gaining speed of 62 mph in just 3.9 seconds.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 12,000,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.