Daewoo Espero Price list for sale India
- Production 1990 - 1997
- Daewoo Espero is a mid-size car with 4-door sedan body style, based on platform GM J. Engine options include 1.5L/1.8L/2.0L inline 4 engines.
- Power options range from 90 HP to max 108.5 HP with 4-speed Aisin 50-42LE automatic and 5-speed manual transmission. Exterior is based on Bertone design.
- Features include spacious interior, luggage compartment, impressive equipment levels and the comprehensive aftersales package with mediocre fuel economy.
New & Used prices
New and Used Daewoo Espero prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Daewoo Espero
Reviews of Daewoo Espero
Forum of Daewoo Espero
Top5 Daewoo Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 38,000
- Daewoo Matiz is well known for its comfortable drive spec at 1.2L inline 4 cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or CVT automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 60,000
- 1993 Daewoo offers an engine spec of 1.5i with mono-point injection and OHC Inline 4 cylinder. Along with front wheel drive, it offers 75 HP at 5400 rpm.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.