Chrysler PT Cruiser Price list for sale India
- Production 2000 - 2010
- A 16 valve inline 4 DOHC turbo charged and intercooled engine system is present inside Chrysler PT Cruiser which is capable of producing 215 bhp and 245 lb-ft of torque.
- It has a front wheel drive and can accommodate about five passengers. Its engine system is mated with a 4 speed suto transmission system.
- It accelerates from 0 to 60mph in 7.2 seconds and has a top speed of 120mph. Its has an average fuel economy is about 17mpg.
New & Used prices
New and Used Chrysler PT Cruiser prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Chrysler PT Cruiser
Motorweek Video of the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Automotive Videos: Chrysler PT Cruiser Hub Caps, Center Caps & Wheel Covers
Reviews of Chrysler PT Cruiser
Forum of Chrysler PT Cruiser
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 59,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 34,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 319,930
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.