Chrysler 300/300C for sale in India October 2017
- Production 2005 - present
- The Chrysler 300/300C is powered by a 3.6 litre Pentastar V6 engine which produced 292 HP and 350Nm of torque or a HEMI 5.7 litre 363 Hp providing engine system.
- It is a full size luxury sedan car with 4 doors. It is based on the latest Chrysler LX platform. It has a 5 speed or 8 speed auto transmission system.
- It has an average fuel economy of about 20 mpg. Its wheel base is 120.2 inches, length is 198.6 inches, width is 75.1 inch and 58.4 inch height.
New & Used prices
New and Used Chrysler 300/300C prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Chrysler 300/300C
2013 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review
Review: 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8
Reviews of Chrysler 300/300C
Forum of Chrysler 300/300C
Top5 Chrysler Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 27,000
- Mini van model from Chrysler Group LLC.; first introduced in 1988. It features a Pentastar 3.6L, V-6 cylinder engine producing 283HP power & 260lbft. torque.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 140,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 20,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 39,000