Cadillac De Ville for sale in India October 2017
- Production 1959 - 2006
- 8th generation Cadillac De Ville is a 4 door sedan model built on a G Platform, with a transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive body layout spec.
- 2 trim models are available - DHS and DTS. Engines present are 4.6L LD8 or L37 Northstar V8 cylinder variants with 275/290 HP and 300/285 lbs feet max spec.
- 4-speed 4T80 automatic transmission provided with new sporty exterior and revamped interior. Dash board has improved with minor facelift for better handling.
New & Used prices
New and Used Cadillac De Ville prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Cadillac De Ville
134296 / 1970 Cadillac DeVille
2003 Cadillac Deville Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
Reviews of Cadillac De Ville
Forum of Cadillac De Ville
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 140,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 20,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 39,000
Top5 convertible Cars
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 85,000
- First sold in 1966, the Camaro was classified as a muscle car. To date, there are 5 generations with the 5th generation’s production starting in 2009.
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- Exterior include power operated top with rear glass window that opens on call. Interior specs are sleek, and include power options for entry, with digital interface.