BMW M5 for sale in India
- Production 1980 - present
- BMW M5 will be powered by 4.4-litre twin turbo V8 engine displacing 412 KW at 6000 rpm and producing a torque of 680 N-m at 1500 rpm.
- It is available in Comfort, Sport and Sport Plus trims and also boasts of 20-inch alloy wheels, stability control and good suspension.
- It comes with seven speeed double clutch transmission and offers a fuel economy city/freeway of 17/22 mpg.
New & Used prices
New and Used BMW M5 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of BMW M5
2012 BMW M5 Commercial (July) Official
Review: 600HP 2014 BMW M5
Forum of BMW M5
Top5 BMW Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 4,035,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 850,000
- BMW 3 series is a complete executive class car which has been in production since 1975. It comes with 4 and 6 cylinder gasoline engine as well as 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 350,000
- BMW 4 Series has got a displacement of about 1995 cc with four cylinders and torque of about 380 Nm making a good engine specification.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 8,300,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 5,500,000
- Sports car roadster 2-door model; introduced in 2002. It features a twin turbo charged 2.0L, I-6 cylinder power plant engine with a rear wheel drive platform.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,435,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- BMW X1 is a compact luxury crossover in production since 2009. It comes with a bulging grille, roof rail. Better ground clearance than most sports vehicle.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 7,280,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 900,000
- Debuted in 1999, the X5 was BMW’s first midsize luxury Sports Utility Vehicle that came with a 4WD all-wheel drive and superior road ability despite size.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 180,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 310,000