BMW M5 Price list for sale India
- Production 1980 - present
- BMW M5 will be powered by 4.4-litre twin turbo V8 engine displacing 412 KW at 6000 rpm and producing a torque of 680 N-m at 1500 rpm.
- It is available in Comfort, Sport and Sport Plus trims and also boasts of 20-inch alloy wheels, stability control and good suspension.
- It comes with seven speeed double clutch transmission and offers a fuel economy city/freeway of 17/22 mpg.
New & Used prices
New and Used BMW M5 prices in India 1 prices
- Latest post
- Sort by
- All (1)
- 2012- (1)
- 2005-2010 (0)
- 1998-2003 (0)
- 1989-1995 (0)
- 1985-1988 (0)
- 1980-1981 (0)
- Used (1)
BMW M Series M5 Sedan
- Condition Used
- AreaMaharashtra - Mumbai
- * Prices updated on 24, Mar 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 28, Mar 2017.
Video of BMW M5
2012 BMW M5 Commercial (July) Official
BMW M5 F10 sedan official launch video with engine sound
Forum of BMW M5
Top5 BMW Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 575,000
- BMW 3 series is a complete executive class car which has been in production since 1975. It comes with 4 and 6 cylinder gasoline engine as well as 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 750,000
- Sports car roadster 2-door model; introduced in 2002. It features a twin turbo charged 2.0L, I-6 cylinder power plant engine with a rear wheel drive platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 399,000
- BMW 4 Series has got a displacement of about 1995 cc with four cylinders and torque of about 380 Nm making a good engine specification.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,100,000
- BMW X1 is a compact luxury crossover in production since 2009. It comes with a bulging grille, roof rail. Better ground clearance than most sports vehicle.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,050,000
- 2014 BMW 7 Series Sedan offers engine options ranging 3.0L 6 cylinder Turbo, 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo or 6.0L V12 Twin Turbo -with 8 speed automatic.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.