BMW M3 Price list for sale India
- Production 1985 - present
- Executive sports car, compact model; introduced in 1985. F80 M3 features S55 3.0L, I-6 cylinder engine; has manual 6-speed power transmission & DCT gearbox.
- BMW M3 can reach 174mph max speed with M-Driver while accelerating from 0-60mph in 4.1 seconds; time dependent on traction, power output 425HP & 406lbft torque.
- Exterior features aluminum based doors & bonnets, steel platform structural composition; will feature as a 2014 model; production to be discontinued from 2013.
New & Used prices
New and Used BMW M3 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of BMW M3
BMW M3 Coupe E92 2009 - Official BMW video spot advertising
BMW M3 COMMERCIAL (official video) HD 2012
Forum of BMW M3
Top5 BMW Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 750,000
- Sports car roadster 2-door model; introduced in 2002. It features a twin turbo charged 2.0L, I-6 cylinder power plant engine with a rear wheel drive platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 575,000
- BMW 3 series is a complete executive class car which has been in production since 1975. It comes with 4 and 6 cylinder gasoline engine as well as 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 399,000
- BMW 4 Series has got a displacement of about 1995 cc with four cylinders and torque of about 380 Nm making a good engine specification.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,050,000
- 2014 BMW 7 Series Sedan offers engine options ranging 3.0L 6 cylinder Turbo, 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo or 6.0L V12 Twin Turbo -with 8 speed automatic.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,100,000
- BMW X1 is a compact luxury crossover in production since 2009. It comes with a bulging grille, roof rail. Better ground clearance than most sports vehicle.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.