BMW Alpina for sale in India September 2017
- 2015 BMW Alpina B7 contains a 4.4L Twin turbo DOHC VVT engine generating around 540 HP @ 5200 RPM and 538 lbs. feet @ 2800 RPM. Layout is rear wheel drive.
- Fuel economy stands at 16/25 MPG in city/highway drive, coupled with 8 speed shiftable automatic transmission and 4 wheel independent suspension.
- Features include interior infotainment sytem, with power options, telematics and safety controls. Exterior is classy with extended body chassis.
New and Used BMW Alpina prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of BMW Alpina
Alpina (Tuned BMW Manufacturer) History Lesson
Reviews of BMW Alpina
User Review : 1Reviews
[Good] It is a very good car the lookin is gaurgous of that car .it is s royal car which is driven by men .it is ...Read more
- Rating : 3.8
- Date : 24, Dec 2015
- Review by mohit kumar rai
Forum of BMW Alpina
Top5 BMW Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 4,035,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 60,000
- BMW 3 series is a complete executive class car which has been in production since 1975. It comes with 4 and 6 cylinder gasoline engine as well as 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 4,990,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 610,000
- BMW 4 Series has got a displacement of about 1995 cc with four cylinders and torque of about 380 Nm making a good engine specification.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,435,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,135,000
- BMW X1 is a compact luxury crossover in production since 2009. It comes with a bulging grille, roof rail. Better ground clearance than most sports vehicle.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 11,210,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 699,000
- 2014 BMW 7 Series Sedan offers engine options ranging 3.0L 6 cylinder Turbo, 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo or 6.0L V12 Twin Turbo -with 8 speed automatic.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 8,300,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 5,500,000
- Sports car roadster 2-door model; introduced in 2002. It features a twin turbo charged 2.0L, I-6 cylinder power plant engine with a rear wheel drive platform.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 95,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 15,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 25,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 185,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 60,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- Hyundai Getz, a mini car with engine specs of 1.1L to 1.6L I4 petrol, and 1.5L I3/I4 diesel engine. Transmission option include 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 229,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 29,000
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 121,786
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 28,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 77,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 215,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 85,000