Audi TT for sale in India October 2017
- Production 1998 - present
- Audi TT is a mid-sized two door sports car in market since 1998. Latest version comes in roadster as well as coupe along with 4 wheel drive option.
- TT comes with a 2.0 L turbocharged 4 cylinder engine which can generate up to 211 hp horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. It comes with magnetic ride control.
- TT comes with S-tronic dual clutch six-speed automatic transmission. It accelerates 0-60 in 5.3 secs. Fuel economy is 22/31 mpg for city/highways.
New & Used prices
New and Used Audi TT prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Audi TT
Audi TT Coupé - Fahrbericht
Audi TTS Coupe official video
Forum of Audi TT
Top5 Audi Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 4,077,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 320,000
- Engine specs for Audi A4 consists of a 1.8L or 2.0L V6 TFSI engine, with turbocharging technology. TDI options included 2.0 and 3.0 engines with high economy.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 5,156,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 185,000
- Midsized executive luxury car model with 4-door Sedan orientation; introduced in 1994. Features redesigned chassis, grille, front and rear end lights etc.
- Audi A7 maintains their quality like always and same happened with this too as it has a 3.0 TDI engine.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 7,799,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,700,000
- Audi Q7 is a full size luxury crossover with sleek elegant design. Comes with Four some climate control and rich leather seats.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 27,300,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 105,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Top5 convertible Cars
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
- First sold in 1966, the Camaro was classified as a muscle car. To date, there are 5 generations with the 5th generation’s production starting in 2009.
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 85,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 48,400,000
- Lamborghini Aventador is a two seater coupe, powered by a 6.5 liter V12 engine block, displacing 691 BHP.