Audi S5 Price list for sale India
- Production 2007 - present
- Audi S5 is a compact executive car with MLB/MLP platform. Has 2-door coupe/convertible and 5-door liftback body style with front engine and FWD layout.
- Engine options include 3.0 L V6 TFSI and 4.2 L V8 FSI variants with 6 speed manual/Tiptronic automatic and 7-speed S tronic semi-automatic transmission.
- Improved fuel economy with new head and rear lights, new grille and rear diffuser. Interior is lavish with power options and central console.
New and Used Audi S5 prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
New Audi S5 Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Audi S5 Sportback 3.0 TFSI Quattro (Petrol, Automatic, 10.34 kpl) Price (New) : Rs 6,295,000
- * Prices updated on 17, Feb 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 19, Feb 2017.
Video of Audi S5
2012 Audi S5 Review - Buy it, and buy it now
Review: 2012 Audi S5
Forum of Audi S5
Top5 Audi Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 25,500,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 7,200,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,595,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 320,000
- Engine specs for Audi A4 consists of a 1.8L or 2.0L V6 TFSI engine, with turbocharging technology. TDI options included 2.0 and 3.0 engines with high economy.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 3,450,000
- Audi A7 maintains their quality like always and same happened with this too as it has a 3.0 TDI engine.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 7,210,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,825,000
- Audi Q7 is a full size luxury crossover with sleek elegant design. Comes with Four some climate control and rich leather seats.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 4,810,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Midsized executive luxury car model with 4-door Sedan orientation; introduced in 1994. Features redesigned chassis, grille, front and rear end lights etc.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 396,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 18,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 256,634
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 34,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 12,000,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,963,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 350,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.