Audi S5 Price list for sale India
- Production 2007 - present
- Audi S5 is a compact executive car with MLB/MLP platform. Has 2-door coupe/convertible and 5-door liftback body style with front engine and FWD layout.
- Engine options include 3.0 L V6 TFSI and 4.2 L V8 FSI variants with 6 speed manual/Tiptronic automatic and 7-speed S tronic semi-automatic transmission.
- Improved fuel economy with new head and rear lights, new grille and rear diffuser. Interior is lavish with power options and central console.
New & Used prices
New and Used Audi S5 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
- * Prices updated on 22, Mar 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 24, Mar 2017.
New Audi S5 Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Audi S5 3.0 TFSI Quattro Sportback Price (New) : -
Video of Audi S5
2012 Audi S5 Review - Buy it, and buy it now
Review: 2012 Audi S5
Forum of Audi S5
Top5 Audi Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 7,200,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 320,000
- Engine specs for Audi A4 consists of a 1.8L or 2.0L V6 TFSI engine, with turbocharging technology. TDI options included 2.0 and 3.0 engines with high economy.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,825,000
- Audi Q7 is a full size luxury crossover with sleek elegant design. Comes with Four some climate control and rich leather seats.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 3,450,000
- Audi A7 maintains their quality like always and same happened with this too as it has a 3.0 TDI engine.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Midsized executive luxury car model with 4-door Sedan orientation; introduced in 1994. Features redesigned chassis, grille, front and rear end lights etc.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 59,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 34,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 319,930
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 12,000,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 200,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.