Audi RS5 for sale in India November 2017
New & Used prices
New and Used Audi RS5 prices in India 2 prices
- Latest post
- Sort by
- Used (2)
Audi Rs5 4.2 Coupe, 2011, Petrol
- Condition Used
- AreaDelhi - Delhi
Audi RS5 COUPE 2013
- Condition Used
- AreaHaryana - Gurgaon
- * Prices updated on 24, Nov 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 23, Nov 2017.
Video of Audi RS5
2015 Audi RS5 Review - Fast Lane Daily
Audi RS5 Review - One Take
Forum of Audi RS5
Top5 Audi Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 4,077,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 320,000
- Engine specs for Audi A4 consists of a 1.8L or 2.0L V6 TFSI engine, with turbocharging technology. TDI options included 2.0 and 3.0 engines with high economy.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 5,156,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Midsized executive luxury car model with 4-door Sedan orientation; introduced in 1994. Features redesigned chassis, grille, front and rear end lights etc.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 3,975,555
- Audi A7 maintains their quality like always and same happened with this too as it has a 3.0 TDI engine.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 7,799,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,495,000
- Audi Q7 is a full size luxury crossover with sleek elegant design. Comes with Four some climate control and rich leather seats.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 27,300,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 8,500,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.