Audi RS4 Price list for sale India
- Production 2000 - present
- 2008 Audi RS 4 Sedan features 4.2L V8 AWD engine with 6 speed manual transmission. Power produced is about 420 HP at 7500 rpm and all wheel drivetrain specs present.
- Fuel economy offered is 13/20 mpg with a sports car performance, making it a good choice for public. Ample space provided in trunk with good handling.
- Brakes and suspension look good with impressive interior design and supportive dash. Exterior is sleek with Audi design specs and good finish.
New & Used prices
New and Used Audi RS4 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Audi RS4
Audi B5 S4 RS4
Audi S4 and RS4 group hits Toronto Motorsports Park - 1/4 mile compillation
Forum of Audi RS4
Top5 Audi Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 7,200,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 320,000
- Engine specs for Audi A4 consists of a 1.8L or 2.0L V6 TFSI engine, with turbocharging technology. TDI options included 2.0 and 3.0 engines with high economy.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,825,000
- Audi Q7 is a full size luxury crossover with sleek elegant design. Comes with Four some climate control and rich leather seats.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 3,450,000
- Audi A7 maintains their quality like always and same happened with this too as it has a 3.0 TDI engine.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Midsized executive luxury car model with 4-door Sedan orientation; introduced in 1994. Features redesigned chassis, grille, front and rear end lights etc.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 59,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 34,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 319,930
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.