Alfa Romeo Spider Price list for sale India
- Production 2006 - 2010
- The Alfa Romeo Spider has got several beautifully crafted versions with engines varying from 2.0 liter to 3.2 liter.
- Most of these variants run on petrol and few limited versions are available running on diesel and all these versions have got manual speed transmission.
- Few of the variants have got vintage appearance which attracts many customers while others have got totally sporty appearance with aggressive looks.
New and Used Alfa Romeo Spider prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Alfa Romeo Spider
New Alfa Romeo Spider promotional video
Reviews of Alfa Romeo Spider
Forum of Alfa Romeo Spider
Top5 Alfa Romeo Cars
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta consists of 1.4L 4-cylinder 88kW or MultiAir 1.4L 4-cylinder 125kW Turbocharged petrol engine with 6-speed manual transmission.
- Alfa Romeo 155 is a compact executive car with 4-door saloon body style and Type Three platform. It has a front-engine, front-wheel-drive / four-wheel-drive layout.
Top5 convertible Cars
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,800,000
- The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe consists of engine spec of 6.5L V12 cylinder,6 speed automated manual transmission. The drive train spec is of all wheel drive.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 7,500,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,200,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 12,000,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 25,500,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 8,600,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.