Alfa Romeo 147 for sale in India August 2017
- Production 2000 - 2010
- Small compact family luxury car model; introduced in 2000. It features 24 valve GTA 3.2L, V-6 cylinder petrol engine producing 247HP with front placement.
- Alfa Romeo 147 offers a FWD platform along with a semi automatic or manual 5/6 speed power transmission system. It can accelerate from 0-60mph in just 6.3s.
- Awarded European Car of the Year due to its immense popularity with families; can attain a maximum speed of 155mph; 2.0L, I-4 engine can generate 181HP power.
New & Used prices
New and Used Alfa Romeo 147 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Alfa Romeo 147
Richard Hammond Reviews The Alfa Romeo 147 (2000)
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA - Brutal acceleration sound and top speed HD
About Alfa Romeo 147
Reviews of Alfa Romeo 147
Forum of Alfa Romeo 147
Top5 Alfa Romeo Cars
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta consists of 1.4L 4-cylinder 88kW or MultiAir 1.4L 4-cylinder 125kW Turbocharged petrol engine with 6-speed manual transmission.
- Alfa Romeo 155 is a compact executive car with 4-door saloon body style and Type Three platform. It has a front-engine, front-wheel-drive / four-wheel-drive layout.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 22,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 25,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 45,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 75,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 155,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 59,500
- Hyundai Getz, a mini car with engine specs of 1.1L to 1.6L I4 petrol, and 1.5L I3/I4 diesel engine. Transmission option include 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,500
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.